Tips And Treats
Frequently Asked Questions...
What is Tips And Treats?
Tips and Treats is a Site dedicated to bringing the best and most reliable Information at your finger tips.
Is there a Fee to use the Information?
Absolutely Not.... All Resources are free to Use but are Copy Protected i.e. you are not authorized to copy them and use them anywhere including Print, Web, etc.
How do I find what I am looking for?
Go to the Tips Page or else use the Search Bar above and enter your Search Term. Select the Appropriate option (Tips, Encyclopedia, Recipe, etc.)
If an Article on Your Site Infringes our Copyrights then who do I complain to?
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed.
For example, "The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on www.tipsandtreats.com"
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
3. Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit TandT to notify the Writer / Author of the Article / Topic that allegedly contains infringing material (e-mail address is preferred).
4. Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above on the allegedly infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
5. Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
6. Sign the paper.
7. Send the written communication to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Author / Writer of the effected Article / Topic may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. When we receive a counter notification, we will reinstate the material in question.
To file a counter notification with us, you must provide a written communication that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material infringes the copyrights of others, we suggest that you first contact an attorney. A sample counter notification may be found at www.chillingeffects.org/dmca/counter512.pdf.
To expedite our ability to process your counter notification, please use the following format (including section numbers):
1. Identify the specific Articles of material that TandT has removed. For TandT , identify the sender, date, newsgroups, and subject matter of all the material in question.
2. Provide your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
3. Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that each search result or message identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled."
4. Send the communication to email@example.com
Disclaimer: The Tips / Information presented and opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of Tips And Treats . com and/or its partners.
© Tips And Treats. An Information Based Website (2005-2018)